125mL First Responder Hand Sanitiser Spray
Our 80% ethanol hand sanitiser formulation is based on advice by the World Health Organisation. This rub has been formulated using strict guidelines outlined by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This formula is suitable for use by the general public and in medical and health services.
- 80% ethanol
- At present, alcohol-based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands, when soap and water are not available
- Suitable for use in medical and health services
- No rinse required, air dries
- Gentle on skin leaving hands feeling soft
- Australian Made and Owned
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
- Available in 60ml, 125ml, 250ml and 500ml plus refill sizes available.
Ethanol 80% v/v, water, glycerol, hydrogen peroxide.
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from heat or flame
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not drink
*Terms and conditions apply.