Tea Tree and Peppermint Botanical Hand Sanitiser
DC Health Botanicals Hand Sanitisers are the perfect blend of our 80% ethanol sanitising formula (based on the WHO guidelines), with a variety of 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils to improve the aroma and promote natural anti-bacterial properties.
Tea Tree & Peppermint Botanical Hand Sanitiser combines 8 naturally derived and 100% pure essential oils including: Tea Tree oil, Peppermint oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, Laurel oil and Cardamom oil, Ravinstara oil and Ravensara oil.
Our 80% ethanol hand sanitiser formulation is based on advice by the World Health Organisation. This rub has been formulated using strict guidelines outlined by the Therapeutic Goods Administration. This formula is suitable for use by the general public and in medical and health services.
- 80% ethanol
- 8 x 100% pure, therapeutic grade essential oils
- At present, alcohol-based hand rubs are the only known means for rapidly and effectively inactivating a wide array of potentially harmful microorganisms on hands, when soap and water are not available
- Suitable for use in medical and health services
- No rinse required, air dries
- Gentle on skin leaving hands feeling soft
- Australian Made and Owned
- 100% natural Tea Tree and Peppermint aromatic scent
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee*
Ethanol 80% v/v, water, glycerol, hydrogen peroxide, Tea Tree oil, Peppermint oil, Lemon oil, Eucalyptus oil, Laurel oil and Cardamom oil, Ravinstara oil and Ravensara oil
- For external use only
- Flammable, keep away from heat or flame
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth
- Discontinue use if skin irritation or rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not drink